DePasquale Salon Systems, an established, successful and growing company in the Professional Beauty Industry seeks motivated Full Time Sales Adminstrative Assistant to join our Sales team.
This position requires creative energy, multi-tasking skills, and a positive attitude.
* Support Sales managers through constant communication and meeting assigned deadlines.
* Coordinate and distribute mail and office correspondence for managers and sales consultants.
* Follow-up with manufacturer sales promotions and work closely with the Purchasing Department.
* Supply managers with sales analysis reports daily, weekly and monthly as needed.
* Helps coordinate set up and attend all sales meetings and pertinent educational events that appear on the company calendar. Take minutes of each sales meeting.
* Assist with the development and implementation of new employee orientation and conducts employee orientations as needed. Maintain updated Training manual.
* Support and help with all company social media platforms by providing approved content posting.
* Maintain positive attitude and portray a professional image.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be PC literate with experience in all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Photoshop, and Publisher.
* Experience in Sales and Marketing is a plus.
We offer competitive hourly wage and full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, PTO, company paid Life Insurance and 401K plan options with company contribution.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org