De Pasquale Companies is a leader in the professional beauty industry supplying salons and spa with exceptional product lines for their use and re-sale to clients. You must be an aggressive new account opener as well as maintain an already existing territory in New Haven and Hartford, Connecticut.
As a Sales Consultant you are a vital and direct liaison between DePasquale Salon Systems, Inc. and the salons within your assigned territory. You will ultimately be fully educated to represent all aspects of our Company’s concepts, programs, and the products we represent to each of your accounts, which will result in the development of a profitable territory.
* Receive training in all product lines offered by DePasquale Salon Systems and become adept at presenting the company’s concepts and systems, through both presentation and product knowledge classes to salons.
* Attend all sales meetings and attend all pertinent educational events that appear on the Company calendar.
* Sell all company educational events/classes.
* Participate in Business Building programs and planning a 6-month marketing, promotional and educational calendar for your top accounts.
* Communicate manufacturer concepts to salons, hold in-salon promotional days and participate in the success of these programs. Must introduce all new manufacturer promotions and initiatives.
* Must keep all necessary material with you in an organized manner, i.e. samples, appliances, products, swatch books and sell sheets.
* Must be able to work at least two weekend days a month for education, promotional days and salon events.
* Must meet minimum sales requirements set forth by DePasquale Salon Systems. New Door Monthly Goals by manufacturers must be met.
* Must check email throughout the day and respond to all messages immediately.
* Online paperwork must be submitted accurately and currently, completed by Sunday midnight for the previous week’s activity. A salon profile on all accounts must be entered and available at management’s request.
* Monitor all products sold into salons through our inventory control procedures.
* Create a separate business social media Instagram/Facebook account. If no longer an employee of DePasquale Salon Systems these accounts must be closed.
* Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have reliable form of transportation.
• Must have a laptop, IPAD or Tablet with email access and Microsoft Office.
• Must have basic computer skills.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com