As a LAKME Director of Sales/Marketing your responsibility will be to work closely with DePasquale Salon Systems, the distributor, in growing their business as well as working with all Lakme Domestic Distributors.
- Attend all LAKME USA meetings as well as plan to hold sales meetings with all companies representing the brand.
- Focus Days are required with sales consultants, where you will be writing an overview on these days, as well as evaluating each sales consultant’s performance.
- Achieve individual Sales Goals as assigned.
- Communicate concepts to salons and distributors through promotional events.
- Assist all LAKME USA accounts through programs, marketing, and promotional calendars. Must train and teach consultants how to effectively succeed in this execution.
- Whenever representing the company, maintain a positive attitude and portray a professional image by making use of current cosmetics, haircuts, color and dress code standards to assure a consistent image.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies as they appear in the company handbook.
- Paperwork must be turned in, accurately and currently to your immediate supervisor. Paperwork must be emailed and expense reports must be mailed to the office no later than two weeks after the first of each month, focus day paperwork no later than two weeks after week ending dates. No expenses will be paid until Sales Manager paperwork is completed and submitted.
- Work exclusively for LAKME USA, unless approved by DePasquale Companies Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable form of transportation
- Must have a laptop, IPAD or Tablet with email access and Microsoft Office.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Travel required.
We offer competitive salary with complete benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, company paid life insurance and 401k options with company match.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.