ECRU New York is a multi- brand professional and retail haircare company that is continually evolving in the exciting world of beauty.
At ECRU New York it is all about passion, drive, creativity, and an opportunity to make your mark.
The eCommerce/digital Specialist will optimize our digital business by utilizing their knowledge and expertise of creating, maintaining and growing the digital business across all platforms.
This role will be responsible for growing online revenue, increasing engagement, creating a strong brand image along with driving metrics, such as Content Analytics, Digital Marketing spends and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the digital strategy and execution across all digital marketing platforms.
- Own, Create, update, and monitor all company dotcom’s, 3rd party sites.
- Ownership of Amazon vendor central channel with focus on continuous expansion of Amazon programs.
- Monitor website's analytics through Google Analytics and generate weekly and quarterly reports including recommendations on initiatives to increase conversions.
- Work closely with Marketing/Creative teams on strategies and communicating a consistent message on all platforms.
- Work with Product, Creative & Brand Marketing teams on product launches, and content for products, categories, homepage content and visual merchandising.
- Create and schedule all e-mail and text messaging communications.
- Monitor and screen all sites and make changes based on new launches, inventory, web sales/promotions; update consistently based on newness and sales trends.
- Maintain and improve site’s SEO in order to drive highly engaged traffic.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the e-commerce and/or digital Content management (preferably in beauty industry skincare/cosmetics/children’s personal care and/or haircare)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console experience
- Experience in basic HTML is a plus but not necessary.
- Must have experience managing Amazon Vendor Central from Catalogue set-up, promotions, and all monitoring all critical KPIs.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Refersion or similar multi-channel marketing and advanced affiliate tracking programs
- Experience in paid digital marketing (Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon)
- Must be an active user on most social media platforms
- Loves being creative and diving into projects with eyes wide open attitude.
We offer competitive salary along with full company benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, PTO and 401K plan with company match.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com